What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Your name, email address, phone number and information you add to our contact form.
- Information about your browser, network, and device
- Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website
This information is shared with Squarespace, our website and analytics provider, and may also include details about your use of this website, including:
- Your IP address
- Internal links
- Pages visited
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online and use the Contact Us page
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- Give you the best service possible, enhance your experience and fulfil our obligations.
- Give you the information requested relating to our services.
- Notify you of any changes to our website, company and or services.
- Offer information on other services or products which we feel could benefit you.
- Email you with special offers and incentives, we think would benefit you.
How do we store your data?
Our company securely stores your data via:
- Password protected files and folders
Our company will keep your personal information for up to seven years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing all trace from our online and internal computer systems.
Our company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘REMOVE’ in the subject line.
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Understanding how you use our website
- Remembering your preferences
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our company uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office:
+44 (0) 303 123 1113
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF